FEEL GOOD THERAPY SHOP T&C’s
FEEL GOOD THERAPY
ONLINE SHOP TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Our online shop website https://www.feelgoodtherapy.co.uk is registered and operated by Feel Good Therapy.
We are a small team of two therapists with a passion for skin and wellbeing. We sell the brands that we choose to work with at our Studio because we know you will love the results they can give you.
We set up our online shop to make it convenient for you to purchase the products you love 24/7
Order and Delivery
1. Orders must be placed from within the UK. Shipping is only available within the UK.
2. Payment will be processed upon completing the order.
3. Before purchasing Environ Skincare products you will need a skin consultation. You will not be able to checkout these products until we have given authorisation.
4. You will receive email confirmation with receipt of payment upon completing the order.
5. Due to the short shelf life of some of our most active skincare products we may need to order these in for you before delivery. Please allow extra time to receive these products, we will notify you by e-mail.
6. If we have the products in stock they will be dispatched on the next business day.
7. Your order will be shipped according to the delivery option you selected during the check out process.
8. All products are subject to availability at the time of placing your order.
9. Product prices include VAT.
10. The Products will be your responsibility from the time of your delivery to the delivery address specified on your order form.
11. All delivery dates given by the Company are estimates only, and time is not of the essence.
12. It is the customer’s responsibility to check orders upon delivery. Any claim in respect of damage, delay and/or loss in transit must be given in writing by the customer to Feel Good Therapy, indicating the precise nature of the claim within 7 clear business days of delivery, failing which Feel Good Therapy shall have no liability to the customer in respect of such damage, delay and/or loss.
1. Products wishing to be returned in general must be notified to us within 7 days of delivery. 2. We accept returns within 30 days of purchase on products that have not been used, which are sealed and in their original packing and resalable condition. Returns must be received at our Studio by the 30th day. Our distribution address is: Feel Good Therapy, Orchard Croft, East Marton, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3LR.
b. Return postage is the purchaser’s responsibility. With defective Products, or an error made on the order, and with the acknowledgement and acceptance of Feel Good Therapy, return postage will be arranged and paid for by Feel Good Therapy
7. All products are disposable products and carry no warranty. Any quality control issues with Products purchased and received must be reported to us within 30 days of purchase.
8. Feel Good Therapy will NOT be liable for any financial losses that result from failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
We “Feel Good Therapy” hold no liability for the effects any products purchased may have on you the customer. We offer complimentary skin consultations prior to any purchase to ensure the product is correct for the customer’s usage. Please check the product ingredients prior to use for any known allergens.
1. Orders dispatched on the next business day
2. Shipping Method Options:
Second Class £4.00
First Class £5.00
Next Day signed for delivery £8.50
Free First Class postage on orders over £100 (excluding VAT)
Hours Of Business
Appointments can be booked within the following hours
Monday 10am – 7pm
Tuesday 9am - 3pm
Wednesday 10am – 7pm
Thursday 9am – 3pm
Friday 9am – 7pm
One Saturday a month 9am – 2pm
PLEASE NOTE – we are only a small treatment Studio with many regular clients. At busy periods we sometimes need you to book a few weeks ahead. Weekends and evenings are the most popular times. If you cannot find a time to suit you, please get in touch and we will add you to the cancellation list.