FEEL GOOD THERAPY SHOP T&C’s
When you purchase a product or gift voucher from us you are agreeing to our Shop Terms and Conditions.
Our online shop website https://www.feelgoodtherapy.co.uk is registered and operated by Feel Good Therapy.
We are a small team of two therapists with a passion for skin and wellbeing. We sell the brands that we choose to work with at our Studio because we know you will love the results they can give you.
We set up our online shop to make it convenient for you to purchase the products you love 24/7
Order and Delivery
1. Orders must be placed from within the UK. Shipping is only available within the UK.
2. Payment will be processed upon completing the order.
3. Before purchasing Environ Skincare and the Advanced Nutrition Programme skin supplements, you will need a consultation. We will process the order once we know your Consultation is up to date.
4. When purchasing from our online Shop, you will receive email confirmation with receipt of payment upon completing the order.
5. Due to the short shelf life of some of our most active skincare products, we may need to order these in for you before delivery. Please allow extra time to receive these products, we will notify you by e-mail.
6. If we have the products in stock they will be dispatched as soon as possible.
7. Your order will be shipped according to the delivery option you selected during the check out process.
8. All products are subject to availability at the time of placing your order.
9. Product prices include VAT.
10. The Products will be your responsibility from the time of your delivery to the delivery address specified on your order form.
11. All delivery dates given by the Company are estimates only, and time is not of the essence.
12. It is the customer’s responsibility to check orders upon delivery. Any claim in respect of damage, delay and/or loss in transit must be given in writing by the customer to Feel Good Therapy, indicating the precise nature of the claim within 7 clear business days of delivery, failing which Feel Good Therapy shall have no liability to the customer in respect of such damage, delay and/or loss.
13. Orders placed via message or e-mail must be paid in full by bank transfer or by payment over the phone, before we will dispatch the order. Please be prompt with payment if you do not want a delay in receiving your productsRefund Policy
1. Products are sold as seen, with no refund policy, unless faulty or should a reaction occur.
2. Should the product have any defects, we will send it back to the manufacturer on your behalf. Please return the faulty product to us within 10 days of purchase and we will send it back. The manufacturer will need the receipt of purchase along with the faulty product. Once we have received the replacement from the manufacturer, we will post the replacement to you. Returns must be received at our Studio by the 10th day. Our distribution address is: Feel Good Therapy, Orchard Croft, East Marton, Skipton, North Yorkshire, BD23 3LR.
b. Return postage or delivery of defective products is the purchaser’s responsibility.
3. If we make an error with the order, and with the acknowledgement and acceptance of Feel Good Therapy, return postage will be arranged and paid for by Feel Good Therapy
4. All products are disposable products and carry no warranty.
5. Feel Good Therapy will NOT be liable for any financial losses that result from failure to comply with these terms and conditions.
1. In the unlikely event of a reaction to one of the products we retail, we will need you to follow this procedure:
a. Contact us within 30 days of purchasing your product. After this time scale the manufacturer is not liable for any reactions that could occur.
b. We will need you to attend the Studio so that we can see the reaction and complete a written document. We will also need to take photographic evidence of the reaction. The written document and images will then be sent to the manufacturer. If you are unable to attend the Studio in person within the 30 days, we can arrange a FaceTime telephone consultation.
c. Return the product that you have reacted to, along with the receipt of purchase.
d. With your written confirmation, we can ask the manufacturer to contact you directly.
Gift vouchers have a 12 month expiry date and cannot be used after this date. Gift vouchers can be used to purchase products or for any of the treatments we offer at the Studio.
We “Feel Good Therapy” hold no liability for the effects any products purchased may have on you the customer. We offer complimentary skin consultations prior to any purchase to ensure the product is correct for the customer’s usage. Please check the product ingredients prior to use for any known allergens.
1. Due to the small nature of our business we will try to dispatch your order on the next business day.
2. Shipping Method Options:
Hours Of Business
Appointments can be booked within the following hours
Monday 9am – 7.30pm with Kim
Tuesday 9am - 5pm with Yvette
Wednesday 9am – 7.30pm with Yvette
Thursday 9am – 5pm with Yvette
Friday 9am – 6.30pm with Kim
PLEASE NOTE – we are only a small treatment Studio with many regular clients. At busy periods we sometimes need you to book a few weeks ahead. Weekends and evenings are the most popular times. If you cannot find a time to suit you, please get in touch and we will add you to the cancellation list.